View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #14
Dave Berk
Fanatic
Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
3 million in 80 days and they still can't make them fast enough for the demand....yes, it is a smash hit. I look forward to the coming Android tablets. I don't see how folks who like gadgets have so much animosity towards a particular gadget.
I hate the iPad because I'm scared of it. I see the drive on the market everywhere is for more control over products and Apple is a large part of that drive. Government are looking to control and monitor our internet access, Software product are moving to the cloud and new devices are released with less options and they call it features! I fear that the PC days as a multi-purpose device will soon be over.
Dave Berk is offline   Reply With Quote