View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 01:31 PM   #64
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Why blank for either? epubcheck will actually barf on any empty dc: metadata tags. The user should find and fix these themselves.

I do not want to add features that really should be handled by the user instead of Accessibility-Aide. I just want the Accessibility-Aide to handle the automatable steps and I want the output of Access-Aide to always pass epubcheck if the did so before running the Aide.

So I probably won't fix either of these as empty h1-h6 tags make no real sense and not using dc:source when you have a pagelist makes no sense. They should be fixed by the user, not worked around to prevent the warning.

Last edited by KevinH; 02-14-2018 at 01:33 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote