View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 10:05 PM   #15
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Any chance you can incorporate an option to prevent the "series" from being overwritten when grabbing metadata?
I haven't actually seen it overwrite the series. Perhaps I haven't been observant. I don't see series in the fields that appear during the search, and it hasn't seemed to overwrite my defined series in quick testing.

Can you flesh out when it happens? (What online data sources have the series? Does it zero out an existing series or just change when the value is not None? etc.)

It shouldn't be hard to do - do you see any problem with just adding that to the current option that controls overwriting of Author/Title?
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote