View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 07:32 PM   #284
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by diazlaz View Post
i believe i found the source that prevents the saving of the image in process.py.

if sum(hist[:32]) < 10 or sum(hist[224:]) < 10:
continue

i think if i remove these, it will work.

Installed ActiveState Phython 2.6.2.2, the next question, is how do i recompile ? can i run the patched version directly using the Phython

Thanks,
Laz.
OK, thanks for the pointer!

I removed those two lines and recompiled it. Just place the contents of dist.zip (two files) into the 'bin' folder in the PDFRead install directory overwriting the existing ones.

If it works, then just retain those new files. If it doesn't just re-install.

As for re-compiling the program to create a revised pdfread.exe, just place the below batch file (remove the .txt suffix) in the 'bin' directory along with a copy of the python scripts from the 'src' directory. Then double click the .bat file and after reviewing the errors messages, press any key to continue and the new pdfread.exe and library.zip will be copied there! I think you will need some dependent libs, but at the moment I can't recall. Ask for some assistance here, if you can't figure it out.

Good luck!

p.s. you can run the python scripts natively without compiling them (but there's no GUI); just follow the syntax displayed in the dos windows when you run the windows GUI and append those parameters to 'pdfread.py ', I think. It's been so long since I've had to do this...
Attached Files
File Type: zip dist.zip (2.39 MB, 669 views)
File Type: txt remake.bat.txt (118 Bytes, 548 views)

Last edited by nrapallo; 07-27-2009 at 07:38 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote