View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 02:24 PM   #4
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Start now. After supper today is too late!

Find some books to read. Many free books are available here at MobileRead, at Feedbooks, Manybooks, Munsey's, and Baen. DRM-free books are sold by Fictionwise and Baen's Webscriptions site.

You can go ahead and sign up at the Sony store and buy books using the Sony software -- then transfer to your reader when it arrives. You can also buy ePub books from BooksOnBoard and probably from other stores I'm not aware of.

Personally, I use the Sony store software on one computer and Calibre on the other two -- but that's because I purchase very few books from Sony. Mostly I use the Sony software to access the ePub books at Google and to pick up the occasional free book.

Edit -- oh yes! I should say "Welcome to MobileRead". We're glad you've joined us.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote