Thread: Prime Day 2018
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 04:46 PM   #109
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Well, I stopped looking after I got my kindle on Monday and then our dryer finally died. And our washer only works if you wack a specific spot where I put a sticker on it. They been dissected and worked on several times by my husband. Everytime after something else rattled. . But after 18 years I purchased a set via amazon yesterday. Wasn't a prime deal though, those were still way to high for me. This was expensive enough. We only paid a total of $500 for the old pair 18 years ago.

I needed someone that brings it, lugs it upstairs, hooks it all up with provided hoses and takes the old one away. And Amazon does that for free.

I hadn't planned on spending quite that much on prime day.

I didn't have any $10 coupon even though I bought kindle the day before prime day. But then the $5 ones I got via the app never applied to that purchase either and they should have.
Did you click on the Prime button by the shopping cart on the site to make sure? That's where the $10 credit is. I'm still waiting for it to be added to my account. Amazon is being rather slow on charging my account. I did get an email after I clicked claim my reward.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote