View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 04:47 PM   #3226
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
  • Dana Stabenow, read by Marguerite Gavin
  • Martin Walker (Bruno, Chief of Police), read by Robert Ian MacKenzie
  • Elizabeth Peters, read by Barbara Rosenblat
  • Jaqueline Winspear, read by Orlagh Cassidy
  • Michael Connelly, read by several depending on series
  • Georges Simenon, read by Gareth Armstrong
I've read one of Stabenow's SF books, and I just finished one of the Kate Shugak books. The Shugak wasn't bad, I may try another soon.
Connelly, well, yeah, this is all to slake my Harry Bosch thirst until the next book comes out in, I think, November! I'm also caught up on his Renee Ballard books. I might try one of his non-cop series.

Never heard of the others, I'll check them out.

I also was thinking of starting "Dog on It: A Chet and Bernie Mystery" by Spencer Quinn, which I found in my Audible Library, likely also from some deal posted here on MR. Unless the story proves otherwise, I won't count a dog as narrator as "fantastical or unrealistic."
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote