View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 06:48 AM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshzh View Post
I found the reading experience became more pleasant when I changed the fonts or the stroke thickness in a pdf file that has light fonts. But I don't know how to select text on all pages in a pdf file besides pressing the mouse and drag it from the first line on page one to the last line of the file. For a book with hundreds of pages, it is really painful to wait for a long time before one can change the setting in the file. Does anyone know how to select text on all pages of a file with one or two clicks? Since Pocketbook can't darken text in a pdf file, changing the file itself is the only option. Thank you very much.

Btw, I am using adobe pro 9.0, the "select all" option only works for one page.
You have to change the view in Adobe. Instead of using a page per page view, you have to change it to view page continuous.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote