View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 09:35 PM   #10
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@cybmole - some useful stuff here ==>> How to keep the Windows 8.1 Modern UI out of your way

FWIW : I have the config and temp data at C:\_Calibre\Config and C:\_Calibre\Temp respectively and the related environment variables set permanently to those locations.

I use GoodSynch (similar to FFS) to replicate C:\_Calibre\ on my city machine to a secure commercial FTP server, from there it gets replicated to my country machine at boot up. Essentially it's what chaley does with Dropbox, I've been using the FTP service since the late '80s, it's never dropped a byte, I can only recall one prolonged outage - about ½ a day.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote