View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 06:17 PM   #6
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
I sent this email to PRH Consumer Services on 15 February 2019:

Quote:
John Katzenback - The Analyst II - ISBN 9781949061345

I am writing to enquire about the likely availability of this title in the English language. It seems that this book, although written by a US born author, has been published in Spanish but not in English. I cannot find any indication whatsoever as to whether and when an English edition will be available.

Please advise. If you are unable to assist perhaps you would be kind enough to provide details of how I might be able to get further information.

regards,
I received this reply on 16 February 2019:

Quote:
Good morning Darryl,

Thank you for your email and interest in our publications.

That title has been translated into English for three different formats – please see below information for the

Publishers handling the various editions/prints. Should you need anything further, please let us know.

ANALYST, THE

Reprint Large Print Vol.

English

Thorndike Press

ANALYST, THE

Book Club Volume

English

Bookspan LLC

ANALYST, THE

Condensed, Abridged, Adapted

English

The Reader's Digest Association,AKA Trusted Media Brand

Thank you,

Penguin Random House
SJ-863811
I wrote back on 17 February pointing out that their reply related to the first book, not the second, and did not relate to the ISBN in my email. Having received no further reply I wrote to them again on 22 February.

To date I have received no response.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote