View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 11:09 AM   #247
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
In general, it's my opinion that availability at a reasonable price is a major consideration, however we achieve that. We have regulars for whom an expensive book is simply not in the cards. I completely get that, and want to do everything I can to remain sensitive to it.
I am very serious about this in my budget. If I had not been able to get Halifax at the library, I would not have voted for it. On the same note, if I hadn't gotten an ARC copy of Radium Girls, which has been out for a few years, I would not have been reading that one either.

I appreciate the rule/reg whatever as is. I also agree with others that homework is required on this. (This is also why most of my nominations have been books that are free).
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote