View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 12:14 PM   #24
hildea
Wizard
hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux (had Onyx Boox Poke 3 and BeBook Neo earlier)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The moderating team would be very interested in hearing other people's views on this.
I find it mildly annoying. I'll follow some interesting thread in News or General Discussions, and after a while it drifts off to chatting about music or food or childhood memories, but I'll keep clicking on the thread when I see there are new posts, in case someone has something more to say about the original topic.
hildea is online now   Reply With Quote