View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 07:56 AM   #54
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
I know there are a lot of winter lovers out there, but there are a lot of winter nonlovers, as well. I personally would not want to go anywhere just for the snow and since I have not nor never will go snow skiing, a location that boasts skiing as a main attraction leaves me cold (pun intended ).

Since our fearless leader hails from Switzerland, how about a meet-up in that fair country, possibly in the summer or fall when the weather is moderate?

As a complete non-traveller, I know nothing about any other countries than my own or anything about visas, so my suggestions might not be the best. Having said that, Washington, D.C. has a great transportation system and plenty of places that could hold a large group of people. It's also an incredible city to visit with a great deal to see, particularly the Smithsonian Institute. Although, to be honest, I wouldn't mind going somewhere new.

Just out of curiosity, I know we have a lot of members but how many people do you all think would actually attend, particularly members outside of the Llounge?
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote