View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 05:18 PM   #30
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
This is a batch script I use for analyzing my recipes. I put recipe and script in one directory (it clean -up first the old run). After the recipe is finish you will find the print screen output in a log file and in folder debug the different conversion stages.

Code:
REM * Remove old debug directory
rmdir debug. /s /q

REM * Delete old recipe and log file
del WirtschaftsWoche.epub
del WirtschaftsWoche.log

REM Run new recipe in debug mode and 
ebook-convert WirtschaftsWoche.recipe .epub -vv --debug-pipeline debug > WirtschaftsWoche.log
You can create additional information output via print command within a recipe like printing a variable:
print '*** my_variable_main --->:', my_variable_main
This is helpful for checking the content you like to modify wether it include what you expect or if a selection will be found or not.
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote