View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 09:36 PM   #5
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
Yes that is exactly what I meant, I add books from 4 different spots, I am on Win7, what do you mean add them to my favorites, where do I do that?
In Windows Explorer in Win7/Vista, in the pane on the left at the top is a list of Favourite locations, which you can drag/drop other folders onto.

Then when you open the "Add..." dialog, scroll up the left pane to the top to see your favourites there, and just click on the folder you want to add books from.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote