View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 09:22 PM   #39
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
No. I have a Kindle 1 and I am happy with that for recreational reading. I read lots of pdfs for work on my laptop. Losing the ability to see color, annotate directly and highlight in color would be a major drawback - at least in fields like mine with lots of graphics. As others have mentioned, sorting needs to be improved if the Kindle DX is going to be used by professionals. The ability to zoom in on small figures and make the text larger would also be important. Does anyone know if that will be possible with pdfs on the DX? I am guessing no, but I could be wrong.
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote