View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 10:07 AM   #49
ElspethB
Passionate Reader
ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, Kobo Clara HD, Fire HD 8, Voyage, Oasis 3, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
The best cases I've ever had were the Amazon Kindle Paperwhite case. They just work. I am less concerned than most how it looks. I just want it to protect the device, enhance my holding, and have a wake/sleep feature that works.
This. How I wish Amazon had come up with a PW-style case for the Voyage in addition to the origami case! I am satisfied with my Hotcool case for my Voyage (as opposed to the Fintie, one plastic corner of which broke after minimal use), but I prefer the sturdiness of the Amazon official PW case.

I am satisfied with the waterproof case for my KO2, but then again, my Oasis lives on my bedside table and only leaves the room when I want to load more books on via Calibre. And I usually take it out of the case when I read, as opposed to my PW and Voyage, which stay in their cases at all times.
ElspethB is offline   Reply With Quote