View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 07:20 AM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Interesting - I wasn't aware until now that ePub renderers didn't support soft hyphens! That's useful to know.
We probably should ask Jon to qualify these statements. Which device don't they work on and how it doesn't work. For example, the last time I tried them on my Kobo, the books displayed perfectly. But, searching for a word was interesting. If you selected a word, it would be found in the book. But, if you typed the word in, it wasn't found because of the soft hyphens.

Jon's statement is probably correct, but it feels like it is so imprecise that it isn't particularly useful.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote