View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 03:04 PM   #315
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Now you are saying all immoral acts are not on the same level. Stripping DRM is a lesser offence to you than busting geo-restrictions (though both involve lying).
You've not really convinced me that stripping drm involves lying. I may be legally bound by the ToS, but I spoke, nor typed, nor presented any false information. I didn't lie to anyone. Clicking the button may have bound me legally, but that's an entirely different thing. Not that breaking a contract or disobeying a rule couldn't be considered immoral itself.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote