View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 07:17 PM   #1
jgbout
Groupie
jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Libra & PDFs --- my review

So, after all the threads and replies.... thanks everyone.

I got the Libra. Worrisome start with power adaptor issues, but seems to be working normal with a samsung wall charger.

Screen without a light on is a little darker than I thought and remember on eReaders (kinda grey/olive)

But.... PDFs

Surprise surprise, in Landscape my chess PDF book is completely readable ! even the small chess diagrams are clear. I do find the text in the PDF a little light in places.

Nothing is too small. BUT... if you read in portrait, yes, toooo small.
I will install KOReader soon and I imagine the bit of extra zoom it gives without the margins, and the ability to darken the text a bit will make PDFs a pleasure for me.

At the expense of saving $115 not getting the Forma, I'm happy so far.

Watching videos I really thought the light-Off screen was brighter or whiter than what it is. IS that normal?

One thing-- PDF reading --- there is a fair amount of ghosting left on the screen while reading --- is that normal?

Thanks all !
jgbout is offline   Reply With Quote