View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 03:52 AM   #15
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Balabolka has been running here since XP, then Win 7, now on Win 10 1909. Did you get it from the Balabolka site or elsewhere -- I am always wary of 'elsewhere' download sites? I mainly use Balabolka to create MP3's to I play on my pod or phone.

Maybe MS will resurrect the EPUB reader in Edge and fold in the TTS technology you want. The pre-chrome Edge Epub Viewer had TTS, which was quite good. Not sure if it was SAPI or this new stuff… or something else entirely.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote