View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 02:38 AM   #9
KindleAZWorKFX
Connoisseur
KindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it is

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition and Samsung 10.1 tablet
I have a question is it possible to use this plug in to access new voices that our new chrome edge has in windows 10 I would like to use calibre and this plugin to use these voices that somehow our new edge has access to, but for whatever reasons they didn't make it easy to access outside of read aloud in Microsoft new edge software I think. it would be great if I could access Jessa Online (natural) english voice from outside of edge, any ideas how I could go about making the normal tts access it under windows 10 without having to use edge's new chrome browser to access it, I can get it to read text in edge but have not been able to use it outside of that software yet. microsoft added neural text-to-speech which are based on this information about in below a link to a page on this new voices.

https://www.neowin.net/news/microsof...ium-based-edge

The cloud-powered voices in Read Aloud are categorized into two styles – Neural Voices and Standard Voices.

Neural voices – Powered by deep neural networks, these voices are the most natural sounding voices available today.

Microsoft Jessa Online (Natural) English (United States)
Microsoft Guy Online (Natural) English (United States)

Last edited by KindleAZWorKFX; 02-10-2020 at 02:42 AM. Reason: added more detail on this topic
KindleAZWorKFX is offline   Reply With Quote