View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 07:17 AM   #77
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I listened to one of the nominated books, What Was She Thinking? by Zoe Heller. What a weird little book!
Spoiler:
It was going along so nicely, and then, BAM! It just ended. If not for the final credits, I would have thought the last part hadn't downloaded. I wanted more of a resolution.
That’s interesting to know - thanks, Catlady.

I nominated it without having read it, but thinking it could be worth looking at, especially as it was filmed with two stellar actors, as Bookworm-Girl has noted.

I hope to check it out.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote