View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 01:00 PM   #8
JohhnyMix
Connoisseur
JohhnyMix began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O V2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoisource View Post
very much comparing the aura 2 to the paperwhite 3 here. aura 1 is a great device except for the battery life. the new kobo yet again looks good.

in the case of aura 2 its worse than the paperwhite 3 in almost every respect and on the whole, the aura series seems to have inconsistent battery life.
Well it sounded liek you where shitting on all kobo's...

"lets be honest here: there are many complaints about kobos, especially the aura series across the internet. There isnt some problem with these devices, rather, the product itself is just bad.
I own a kobo but in all honesty, theres no reason to buy an aura 2 when you compare it to the kindle paperwhite 3. Same price and the paperwhite beats the kobo in almost every major category of competition.
For all those reading, just buy a kindle and be done with it. You can use calibre to convert books anyway."

I mean its fint that you love kindles but its weird that you post something like that on the kobo section of the forum... almost makes me think you are Bezos. So please stop being so biased because of your own experience while many including me have a great ride and am glad i went from kindle to kobo.
JohhnyMix is offline   Reply With Quote