View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 05:07 AM   #44
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
The notice that the Gecko cover can be pre-ordered has been removed, so it probably is in stock now. Maybe I'll try it. As I'm in the Netherlands, getting it and returning it if so desired is easy.
It is quite expensive IMO. Are they worth it?

My el-cheapo PU leather cover for the Aura that I used when I couldn't stand the black Mulbess cover held up perfectly and it was only about 6€, so I don't see the need to spend 27€ on a PU leather cover unless it is of outstanding quality or can be used to prop the reader up (I don't remember how this is called right now, sorry).
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote