View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 09:29 AM   #31
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Those Oberon covers are indeed gorgeous. But what Katsunami has with those loops, I have with elastic bands. I'd never ever trust those elastic bands to hold my device. Besides, those things call "cheap!" in my world...
I can say that neither my Kindle DXG nor my KA1 ever went anywhere when in an Oberon cover; the upper loops are good quality elastic and pretty tight.

And the Oberons are lots of things, but 'cheap' ain't one of 'em For what I ended up paying for this one (price + S&H + VAT + customs duties) I could have bought a new Kobo Touch & cover with some Euros to spare And the DXG one was more expensive still, way back when...

Worth it, though.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote