View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 02:58 PM   #23
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
I am ignoring you treadlightly in this thread.
I do not need another small appliance. Unless you want to get me a bigger kitchen.
Enabler.
The beauty of the Instant Pot is that it is 7 small appliances in One! You can put the slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer and electric skillet in storage! I DID THIS.

Another advantage over the slow cooker is for recipes that require browning first. You brown directly in the pot on Saute and then Pressure Cook or Slow Cook. One less pan to wash! Although I never Slow Cook anymore.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote