View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 07:46 AM   #17
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Thanks for this one, it is an improvement. Two small requests though... You currently add something to the title tag, could you consider leaving it empty? I know it is not used by readers and that is also the reason I rather have it empty.

The other question is about the filename. The 'old' plugin SVGWrapper created an XHTML page with the same name as the image without the extension. I actually like that a lot. Could you consider this as an option or having a naming option in the main screen?
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote