View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 12:37 PM   #16
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
@KevinH,

I don't want to make them required as long as they are only used by plugins.

Users of Arch Linux and derivatives are expected to read installation messages re: optional dependencies. I made it as clear as I can -- if you use plugins, you should really consider installing the optdepends.

Arch is about informed user choice, after all.

Any python modules utilized by the python code shipped with Sigil will be a hard dependency, though. I will keep an eye out for that (my job as an AUR maintainer).
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote