Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 06:07 AM   #1174
liw
liw began at the beginning.

Device: k4 touch
[Google Translate:

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum, I installed recently duokana2013 latest soft I K4Touch 5.1.0 Installed correctly, but later (frequent While connecting to the PC and unplug the USB checked signs en font, etc.) After disconnecting longer open ost files MOBI (nanich checked czciąki) I press file appears Duoke Start page and return to your Father but not the worst. The worst that after 3-4 attempts to open various MOBI. Appears white screen with info back to the Kindle. Rebooted your Kindle - I came back duakon and nothing I put in a few hours. to rest. Afternoon attempt modi, nothing to return to your Kindle. Restarted with button back Duoke mobi unchanged. Switched off and Kindervater (8 seconds) Nothing. Only pdf opens. Can you do something to open mobi duokan as sooner or uninstall it. If anything it's better with a device that can be connected to the compa instal folder barzo please help me depends on the system, do not want to put hooks on kinllu. Please help the layman

]

Witam wszystkich.Jestem nowa na tym forum,zainstalowałam ostatnio duokana2013 najnowszy soft Mam K4Touch 5.1.0 Zainstalował sie poprawnie,ale póżniej (czeste podłącznie i odłaczanie do kompa przez USB sprawdzałam znaki pl czcionki itp.)Po ost odłaczeniu przestał otwierać pliki MOBI (nanich sprawdzałam czciąki)naciskam plik pojawia sie str startowa duokana i wraca do listy ks ale nie to jest najgorsze.Najgorzej że po 3-4 próbach otwarcia różnych MOBI .Pojawia sie biały ekran z info powrót do Kindle. Zrestartowałam z kindla - wrocił duakon i nic odłożyłam na kilka godz. zeby odpoczął .Rano próba modi, nic powrót do kindla .Zrestartowałam z przycisku powrót duokana mobi bez zmian.Wył i włą kindla (8 sekund ) Nic .Tylko pdf sie otwiera .CZy można coś z tym zrobić żeby duokan otwierał mobi jak wcześniej czy go odinstalować.Jeśli już to lepiej z urządzenie czy można po podłaczeniu do compa folder instal Barzo prosze o pomoc zależy mi na tym systemie, nie chce wprowadzać Haków na kinllu. PROSZE POMÓŻCIE laikowi

Last edited by pdurrant; 06-06-2013 at 06:44 AM.
liw is offline   Reply With Quote