View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 02:52 AM   #36
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Eating Duck View Post
I don't agree with the point made by Agama in reply to your post either. Even if you have occasional superscripts which can erroneously cause a few lines to be rendered with too much space on some readers (my prs-650 does this), that's no reason to style *every* line wrongly. No, this one definitely stays in the list
I wasn't referring to occasional superscripts but something like the Bible which has verse references as superscripts throughout. For such an exceptional case of superscripting it is definitely worth specifying a line height, otherwise the text just looks a mess.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote