View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 12:39 PM   #14
OddCosine
Connoisseur
OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewburt View Post
It's only one data point, though in line with what we've found before. What do you all think about this?
I'm just one more data point, but the problem for me is that $5 and $10 are both above my impulse point, so there's effectively no difference in price. I won't buy either (no matter how cool the covers are).

For short, fun sounding books like these I'd probably start paying attention somewhere around $3. My backlog of books is just too big to justify paying more.
OddCosine is offline   Reply With Quote