View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 09:07 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewburt View Post
We put a lot of thought into pricing, and I apologize that we can't please everyone. Price elasticity of demand is a tricky thing. Out of curiousity, what do you think the best price would be? And, an even more intriguing question, what is the definition of "best" that you think we should be using? (Bearing in mind that the less we earn the fewer books we can afford to take risks on.)
I think £3.99 (about $6) is a fair price for a backlist book. I wouldn't give a second thought to buying one which appealed to me at that price.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote