View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #14
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
There's no need for metaphisics when talking about readers, I think. I like to search for reliable infos, and reasoning about em for my decision making. Everyone has the right to come to different conclusions even when reading and accepting the same data.

"Truth is" is rhetoric, a way of speaking: please don't read it literally. If I'm using english language wrong, then its' my fault sorry, it's not my native language.

I see you've bought a M92, the only "big" reader I find interesting in the current production (I'd also like to see a Plastic Logic 100) . But since what we've seen with the previous 9,7" Boox's, and since the firmware is still in developement, well let me have my doubts about the opportunity to spend 400 euros for it.

Hence my conclusion: better to wait

edit: I meant 500 euros

Last edited by lorenzoens; 03-18-2012 at 01:52 PM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote