View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 04:59 AM   #5
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
I actually have the original scanned images on my computer still, as opposed to the ones in the file now which were the ones I scaled down for use in the PDF. I could switch those for the better quality ones easily and it would help, I bet. I also saw it mentioned in a different thread that PNG or GIF format is better for the pictures that JPEG, is that true?
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote