View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 05:39 PM   #149
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
LOL I used to watch SVU until I got hooked on CI. But these days I'm a CBS watcher - all but about two prime time shows I regularly watch are on CBS. Of course, now that it's summer, I'll be skipping around the other channels for Rookie Blue and stuff I missed during the regular season.

I'm just glad I have Retro TV to watch during the day - there's nothing else on in the afternoons except soaps and Jerry Springer. I'm much happier watching Kojak, Rockford Files, Adam-12 and Dragnet.
My dad would LOVE you! I remember watching Kojak and Rockford files with him.
As for the rest of TV. I'm spoiled rotten by DirecTV and our DVR. I record and watch way more TV than any one should. I think i watch a little bit of everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
(I love that the "I Appreciate You Guys Club" (IAYGC) is turning into the "what are we talking about today?" thread. It's nice to have a place to post random discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else but doesn't require it's own thread. I like our little clubhouse.)
Again, I agree with you !00%. This is a great threat and a great group on a great site!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote