View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 02:28 PM   #143
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I really like Castle, but had trouble fitting it in to my regular TV schedule. It ends up on the summer "catch the reruns" list. Same story with Lie to Me. I have a TV tuner on my Win7 desktop, so technically I could DVR them with Windows Media Center (the Win7 version is sooo much better that previous versions, IMO) but that doesn't solve the problem of only having so many hours in a day.

It's kind of the same problem with books - so many stories to experience, but not enough time.
Love Castle!

Really like Lie to Me, as well, but unfortunately it (and Human Target which I watched as well) has been canceled.

Edit: Can't wait for Eureka to come back. We were late to the show as a whole and caught up last year, I think, via Netflix. I'm not so crazy about the new time-line, but I do enjoy the show.

Last edited by Nyssa; 06-17-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote