View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 08:53 AM   #29
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
I'd have to say that the vast majority of people using e-ink dedicated readers do so because they want to READ. Many are most likely similar to me, in that they would prefer to read instructions for doing something, and maybe refer to well taken photos, than watch a video.

If given a choice between reading well written instructions or watching a video, I'll pick the text every time. I don't think I'm unusual.

Quote:
Multimedia is too big to store on a phone.
Most phones have large storage now, just as large as a top of the line iPad or laptop. You can get a phone with 512gb of storage. Samsung offers phones with a terabyte of storage.

Last edited by Deskisamess; 08-28-2020 at 08:58 AM.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote