View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 02:49 PM   #14
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
All of the ebooks I have downloaded have been like my example given using Nook Study and the Old Nook for PC.

YMMV

bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
You could do a search for your B&N ebooks using file explorer. B&N ebooks are named example:
Code:
thewaroftheworlds_2940146701530.epub
so do a search of C: using:
Code:
*_*.epub
Or do a search of C: using:
Code:
Barnes
bernie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
No, they don't.

I've downloaded 3 books using the Windows 10 Nook app (including yesterday) and they are titled: 2940149327782.epub, 9781440687594.epub and 9781466828322.epub.

You could do a search of C: using *.epub. But if your Calibre library is also on C, you will get a lot of returns.

I tried that and it worked. I had better luck doing a search on 'barnesnoble' as it really narrowed down the results.
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote