View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 02:10 AM   #1
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
a way NOT to have Calibre automatically connect with device?

Is there a way to make Calibre NOT connect automatically with the device when that's plugged in to the computer? I don't use Calibre to put books onto it, only to convert. But every time the device happens to be plugged in when I do that, Calibre tries to connect and index the device, it takes for ever & just now the whole thing even locked up -- and all for something I don't need.

So I'd prefer to turn off Calibre's automatic detection of ereader devices, but I can't find it in the options.

MTIA.
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote