View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #8
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
Where I live now, there is not a library (not one in the entire county, and voters just voted down building one in April), and the nearest bookstore is 30 miles away. I had PDAs, and a tablet laptop, which lent themselves well to using with FBReader. Now that I have a dedicated reader, I'm finding myself eyeing the different commercial ebooks more. When they hit the impulse purchase range of a dollar or two, I buy them without thinking twice, much like I did with Third Pig. I'm still being a cheapskate, and staying away from the ones that are like 10 bucks a pop.
Your location (Winfield MO)-- Abt 15 miles south of you is St Peters, and I know they have a St Charles County Library. About 10-15 miles east is Troy, MO the couty seat, with Powell Memorial Library and 15 miles north of you there is Palmer Memorial Library in Elsberry.

You might can try those places. I used to live in St Peters for about 8 years.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote