View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #35797
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I'm deciding what to have for lunch. I just spent the last hour talking to my husband, using our conversation as an opportunity to talk myself out of buying a Kindle PW or a Kobo Glow, only to have him take the opportunity to talk me into buying HIM a Kindle PW or a Kobo Glow! I love his arguments: "If you get a new ebook reader for me, you will probably just end up being the one using it anyway and passing me one of your old ones, like you always do with electronics!"
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote