View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 04:19 AM   #42
silverspear
Connoisseur
silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post

One thing to keep in mind; at these huge stores, often the sales staff don't know what they actually have. Unless you get to the correct department, they don't have a clue. And even IN the correct department, I've often been told that they don't carry something only to find it myself when walking through the isles.

Stitchawl
oh, yeah, if it is ok, can you also teach me which floor it's located in, if you find it k! Thanks!
silverspear is offline   Reply With Quote