View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 07:59 PM   #49
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzule View Post
Man, this app is great. <snip>..
Glad you find the program helpful

I guess I should have mentioned in the release notes Calibre's html2epub is still experimental, which also means BookCreator's ePUB creation is also experimental since relies on html2epub to create ePBUBs.

Kovid has been doing a bang up job, once html2epub stabilizes I'll release an update.

Quote:
I've only found a problem so far. Sometimes, after adding al the "Book Author", "Book Title" and "Chapter Title" styles into the text and the converting the file to ePub, some items in the Index or TOC are not properly placed.
I've only seen this problem when importing HTML into BookCreator where the Chapter titles have Links around the text. However you do mention that you exported the data striaght to plain text. Do you have a sample doc file you can post so I can look at the problem.

Also the html is always saved at to C:\Document Settings\<your username>\temp\BookCreator. Take a look at that html and see how the Chapter 1 syntax looks like.

Quote:
Also, when inserting page jumps, for example, between two paragraphs, these page jumps dont show up on the final ePub file. the page jumps only work before a Chapter Title.
I'm not familiar with a page jump? Do you mean page breaks? If so unfortunately calibre ignores page breaks and only inserts them when it detects a new chapter.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote