View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 01:56 AM   #8
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Amazon is once again giving away a $5 credit for Instant Videos (rental or purchase) and this one is not limited to those with a Kindle with Special Offers or a Roku player or a TV capable of connecting.

Instead, this offer requires a Twitter account and for you to retweet a specific phrase after following a couple of Amazon's Twitter feeds. Don't worry, all you have to do is click a button and allow Amazon to access your Twitter account, so it's very easy. Once you've got the credit, you can go back and revoke access to your Twitter account, if you want. What if you don't have a Twitter account? Just set one up and use it just for the Amazon links (I've received several credits for music and video from Amazon and use a throw-away account for the link).

Click HERE to get started. Limit one credit per customer account, sign-up expires July 19, 2011 and credit expires August 31, 2011 if unused.
I'm curious as to your considerations upon the matter of my self simply considering signing up for this Twitter and going through the various machinations Amazon is requiring in order to obtain said credit as being equally as valid as manipulating the physical space in order to obtain the credit, is it ethical for me to simply think of supplying Amazon with personal relevancy information and then imagine myself as having video streaming capabilities?

Or is it less ethical for Amazon to use this personal relevancy information to obtain a more worthwhile credit against this information from another source?
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote