View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 10:54 AM   #5
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I still don't know how you guys finish off these books so fast. I love to read, but I can't enjoy it if I try to go that fast.

Right now I'm reading Room to Swing. I had forgotten how wonderful these old detective stories are. I dread putting it down after a few minutes of reading every night. I would probably read for hours on end if I had the time.

Pinkerton may be next for me. I only wish I had all this great material (and e-books also) earlier in life. I stopped most of my casual reading for fun after I graduated from High School. How nice to rediscover great books through MobileRead.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote