View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #370
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrin View Post
Hi, i use dropbox to backup my calibre library, does anyone know of a reader that can directly read the library so that i don't have to import books into the app individually?
I use Calibre Companion to transfer my books from calibre and manage the books on my device. No import into any reader app required, simply open the book in your favorite reader straight from Calibre Companion.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote