View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 01:06 AM   #52
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi Everyone,

All the book cover spots have been filled for the homepage at BookBarista. Thank you to all of you who jumped aboard for FREE advertising. The ads will last for 30 days. I want to go to Feb 1st to make it easy and not confusing (month-to-month).

If you want your book cover to be placed on the site for the month of February then let me know. It is on a first come, first serve basis based on the date of your email sent - FREE.

If you want to have your link placed on the Supporters page (FREE) then email us. We have plenty of room there. This isn't month-to-month... it's ongoing.

Thanks!
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote