View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 04:17 PM   #40
knc1
On Holiday
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I believe we are talking about a new Paperwhite, not the current one. The newer models all have BT so it is reasonable to assume future ones will as well.
"Newer models all have BT"
Right, there is only 1 "Newer" model.
Unless you include the 8th generation devices, in which case only one of those two have BT. For at total of two out of the three.

The post I quoted:
Quote:
What would bluetooth be used for on a Paperwhite? To me that implies some sort of audio, but wouldn't that take the device out of the Paperwhite territory?
The current (7th. generation) Paperwhite does have "some sort of audio", yet no one else seems to be saying that it is anywhere other than in the "Paperwhite territory".
Or if they are, they are a couple years too late in pointing it out.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote