View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 08:57 PM   #65
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Mtn.Man View Post
I just assumed they were deliberately "slow-walking" my orders to encourage me pay for their stupidly overpriced Amazon Prime service with its "free" 2-day shipping (which isn't really free since you're paying nearly $150 a year for the privilege).
That was my assumption, too. If an item is in stock, I expect it to ship within a day or two, especially if I am not ordering any other items along with it.

However, I was sometimes finding that my orders were not shipping until almost a week after I had placed them even though the items continued to be listed as "In Stock".

So, I canceled a few orders when they didn't ship out in a reasonable amount of time after having placed the order... Then, miraculously, or perhaps coincidentally, my orders started arriving in a more timely fashion. Received an item via free shipping just yesterday even though I had only placed the order on Monday evening and even though the estimated delivery date was not until next week.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote